What is Sunrise Ford doing to help combat COVID-19?
To protect our employees and customers alike, Sunrise Ford is taking unprecedented steps to help stop the spread of COVID-19 until a time deemed by the health authorities to be safe.
- Employees exhibiting flu-like symptoms, have recent travel history, have been on any cruise are being asked to stay home for 14 days.
- Employees that are able to work from home are being asked to do so.
- We have instituted a no-handshake policy for the time being.
- Group meetings are being limited and/or conducted via video conferencing.
- We have enhanced our dealership cleaning policy by scheduling additional deep cleanings using hospital grade disinfectants and sanitizers.
- We are employing an in-house cleaning staff to wipe down common areas, surfaces, and frequently used objects throughout the day.
What is Sunrise Ford doing to help our customers?
- Customers are encouraged to visit our virtual showroom at http://dabingphoto.com/model-showroom.html
- Our sales staff will conduct FaceTime or video calls for live vehicle walkarounds, and feature demonstrations.
- Paperwork and contracts for vehicle sales and leases can be done online from your home..
- Vehicles will be wiped down (handles, steering wheel, shifters, seatbelts, etc.) before and after test drives.
Remember to always look to your local health authorities and the CDC for the latest up-to-date information.
天天美剧官方网站Although every reasonable effort has been made to ensure the accuracy of the information contained on this site, absolute accuracy cannot be guaranteed. This site, and all information and materials appearing on it, are presented to the user "as is" without warranty of any kind, either express or implied. All vehicles are subject to prior sale. Price does not include applicable tax, title, license, processing and/or documentation fees, and destination charges. ‡Vehicles shown at different locations are not currently in our inventory (Not in Stock) but can be made available to you at our location within a reasonable date from the time of your request, not to exceed one week.